Looking for recomendations for a PowerBook audio interface.

keencoyote at earthlink.net keencoyote at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 10:49:30 PDT 2004

I am looking for an audio interface for capture using my PowerBook (17).

It will be used as my primary audio capture device during video shoots.
The ability to set it and forget about it during the shoot is important.
I will be using a variety of microphones and pre-amps.
I will be recording time-code on one of the channels (as well as on the video) for sync in post.
I would like at least 4 input channels, 6 would be nice.

- George Lawrence Storm
- Snohomish (Seattle), Washington

George Lawrence Storm
12518 -- 238th Street, South East