Looking for recomendations for a PowerBook audio interface.

E. Riley Casey RileyCasey at espsound.com
Thu May 13 08:16:14 PDT 2004

An excellent interface that is now coming into it's own as the
drivers catch up to the hardware design.  One limitation is that the
8 channel version does not have the high gain preamps of the two
channel version.   The built in DSP functions are superb sounding if
you need that option.

http://www.mhlabs.com/index2.html

--
E. Riley Casey