[MPA] multi track and noise reduction

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Wed May 19 15:04:17 PDT 2004

Warning! Shameless Self Promotion.
All you ever want to know About GarageBand is available in my book "The
MacAddict Guide to Making Music with GarageBand" available from Amazon
as a pre-order today, It'll be shipping in the next week.
Check out the Web site at http://macaudioguy.com/gbb/

Pro Tools Free? My studio is Pro Tools Free. I don't like
Avid/Digidesign for many reasons.
Cubase SX, DP and Logic are all fine programs and offer better bang for
the buck.
And if you are careful, you can even do some serious work in GarageBand.
BTW Does anyone know if Reason Adapted is ReWire capable?
--
Jay Shaffer
Mac Audio Guy
mag at macaudioguy.com