[MPA] Noise on audio recording

UBEFIT at aol.com UBEFIT at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 20:58:17 PDT 2004

HI,

I do voiceovers and I have recently changed over to a Mac.  I have a powerbook(G4) and I use many differnt software programs to record with.  I have have a M-Audio nova microphone and use a M-Audio USA Bus-powered preamp and audio interface, but I still seem to get a lot of background noise.  It sounds similar to using the powerbooks internal mic.

Does anyone know a good solution for this problem??  I have seen software like Sound Soap, is it necessary??

Lastly, what software have you found that gives the best quality and ease of use for voice/narration etc.

Thanks so much for your help =)

WU