[MPA] Noise reduction on voice recordings

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Wed Oct 20 06:49:34 PDT 2004

Pretty difficult to diagnose from the information. but are you sure
that you are actually recording through the interface? I've run into a
similar situation before. Make sure that interface is selected in both
the Audio Midi set-up utility and Sound System preferences.
Software wise, you can't go wrong with Audacity. available at ;
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Also take some time and google up some articles on basic audio
recording available on many web sites, including mine.
--
Jay Shaffer
Mac Audio Guy
mag at macaudioguy.com