[MPA] Re: Pick-ups/mics for recordings into GB

Wyldceltic1 wyldceltic1 at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 12:14:50 PST 2005

When I was working at the SCP APPLE Store, I saw we had SHURE and
(IIRC) Viox Cardioids there for such things.

Me? I have a SHURE SM57 for vocals and my 12-string has a pick-up
installed in it. However, you could perhaps check out most directional
mics or perhaps a Dean Markley 'Humbucker' pick up for the sound hole
of the guit.

My cousins and uncle gave me a Yamaha MOTIF ES6 for Chrissy and I am
still wading through the manual. The beast has many 'voices' and I have
been futzing about recording it directly into GB. So far, so cool.....

Jenny Sutherland (No relation to Allen)

On Feb 1, 2005, at 12:00 PM,