[MPA] Audiomedia III Controls

Allan Sutherland allan at kyushu-ns.ac.jp
Tue Jan 11 17:05:28 PST 2005

Hi,

I have Audiomedia III soundcard on my Mac G3. Recently I upgraded this to OS
X 2.8, and it works just fine. To use the soundcard I installed Core Audio
6.1.2 from Digi... It works fine for the analogue input, but I can get no
signal for the digital input. (I need the digital input to transfer DAT
recordings to CD-R.)

When core audio setup is opened, the control for hardware does not show the
window that appears in the PDF manual; there is no option for selecting
either analogue or digital input. I have tried a number of ways, but still
nothing appears. Can anyone offer advice on how to correct the digital
inputs for this card?

Thank you,

Allan.