[MPA] No more PCI slots?

jvierra at verizon.net jvierra at verizon.net
Tue Mar 22 09:21:18 PST 2005

The PCI version of the Delta 66 does not work in the G5.  M Audio does sell a version that will work in the G5 though.  I believe that a $50 exchange and your card sent back to M Audio is all that it will take.  Check the M Audio web site for details.
BTW, I also use the Delta 66/Omni combo and I think it is tremendous.  I haven't seen anything else with the versatility that it has.  I am thinking about buying another Omni just to have in case mine blows up.  They don't make the PCI version anymore from I have heard.

	"A place to discuss professional audio on Macintosh." <macproaudio at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>