[MPA] Sound Problem in 10.3.8

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Mon Mar 28 09:34:13 PST 2005

 Hello David,

I'm not sure about the G5 -  however the longstanding subject of hum and
noise related to the mini Jack outputs goes all the way back to G4 desktops
( maybe before).  I myself have a dual 1.25 G4 using  Panther 10.3.5 and the
mini Jack output has a horrible hum and noise and is totally unusable on any
kind of musical level.  However - the output of my motu 2408 is dead silent
as far as noise - So I of course use that for my musical output.

 personally I would doubt that Panther 10.3.8 is the culprit ...  But
maybe...

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com