[MPA] active speakers

lilyplant lilyplant at poetworld.net
Wed Feb 14 10:40:05 PST 2007

thanks, zane
part #1
thank you for the questions. if the following isn't enough let me know.

classroom yet to be determined (preparing for a job).

one situation would be a group of 15-20 watching a video with sound
in sync (short ones that I've made and commercial dvds or clips from).
in this situation I'd be open to more speakers if that would do the
job (I'm prejudiced against surround sound). I'm also willing to make
adjustments to the room for sound and intimacy, but there's only so
much time between classes.
It may work better to have everyone use headphones.