[MPA] Staying busy; NI KORE

Scott Jacob Loehr scott at folkloehr.com
Mon Feb 19 08:00:41 PST 2007

>This is an extremely low-traffic list. I think it's because our
>esteemed membership are too busy producing pro-audio to chat
>endlessly about it.
>My $.02
>--
>Jay Shaffer
>The Mac Audio Guy
><http://macaudioguy.com>http://macaudioguy.com

I've certainly been extremely swamped with projects... plus adding
video to my services - live concerts and demos for kids' auditions
for college.  If I'm not careful, I may spend as much time in Final
Cut Studio as I do in Digital Performer!

I still probably spend the most time overall in Finale, due to my
crazy love of composing, along with doing charts each week for the
band at our church's Jazz Service.

On another virtual note, I've had Native Instrument's Komplete 2 for
awhile, and I've been thinking about upgrading to version 4.  Does
anyone out there have experience with their KORE interface/platform?
If so, any thoughts/synopsis thus far?

Thanks,
Scott Jacob Loehr