[MPA] electronic keyboard

Gregg Gorrie ggorrie at telus.net
Wed Nov 28 22:45:24 PST 2007

I got my wife a Yamaha DGX-620 Portable Grand last Christmas. We've been
very happy with it ... Very good piano sounds, has some fun features such as
built-in sequencer, GM-compatible features, etc. It came with a bench seat,
looks nice, decent piano-style action for well under $1000 bucks now.

--
Gregg