[MPA] Recording Audio Tapes to CDs ... ???

Ed Special edspecial at digitalrealm.net
Tue Mar 18 11:26:30 PDT 2008

You'll need a way to get the tapes' audio into your G4 iBook.
A cheap method is Griffin iMic
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imic
Tape deck to iMic (USB) to G4 iBook.
There are plenty of applications to edit the audio before burning it to
a CD.
Many are free.  Amadeus, Audacity are popular.

Ed