[MPA] Let love and faithfulness never leave you

macproaudio at listserver.themacintoshguy.com macproaudio at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Sun Oct 9 10:50:35 PDT 2011

oh hey, beloved!

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

www.matchforyou.ru

Hello sweetheart!
I'm very fragile, delicate girl.
Have hazelnut color eyes, thin lips and beautiful little nous, dark-cherry hair with shortcut like a boy.
Have ear piercing.

Actually I'm not very romantic person.
Usually I have to be strict in the office cause I have a management position.
But when I'm at home I like to relax a little, and to be subordinated to someone.
It is so hard to be strong business woman all the time.

I want to find a man who will be able to protect me and make my life easier!
I would like to meet my beloved one, special one, best friend and loving person, who is merry, kind, tender, affectionate and liberal.

 my Mister The Best Man, I am going now, bye