[MacUSB] Beige G3 and USB?

Ira M. Siegel irasiegel at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 21:35:32 PST 2002

Here is an email I received from OWC on this issue:

Hello Ira,

You not run into any compatibility issues with the Sonnet Trio in your Rev.
1, 233 MHz Beige.
http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=4798&Item=STIT133FWU2M. If you
have any other questions, or need any additional information please feel
free to contact me.

Best regards,

Chris Roberts
Corporate/reseller Account Manager