[MacUSB] Re: USB software upgrades for beige G3/233

Mark, Sr. rawfutj at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 23:21:01 PST 2003

	I, too, have a Beige G3/233 (upgraded to 400) with a USB card. I have
a USB Driver Extension version of 1.5.5.  One of my other USB
Extensions has a version of 1.5.6.  Be sure to use your built in
software updater and get all upgrades to 9.2.2.  This is what I have
done recently with a clean system install & upgrade (no "card specific"
manufacturer drivers). My mouse and keyboard are USB on that machine
and work with no problems (save for starting up from a CD, which
requires plugging in the old ADB stuff).
	Type to you later,
		Mark, Sr.

MARK R. ROOT PRODUCTIONS
http://www.markroot.com