[MacUSB] Re: USB woes

Barry Twycross barry at netbox.com
Fri Mar 7 19:28:35 PST 2003

At 7:05 AM +0400 3/8/03, John Holmes wrote:

>Faulty card, if 1 port works then your system, software works
>fine.....change the card.

Not necessarily. That's what I'd expect of a Lucent QuadraBus card.
It has four separate controllers as a multifunction PCI device. Old
Macs (before the G3 or so) could only see the first device.

So its probably an incompatible card, you need to find a different card.

--
Barry
Barry at netbox.com                       <http://www.netbox.com/barry>