[MacUSB] Anybody still here?

Barry Twycross barry at netbox.com
Fri Oct 24 19:38:59 PDT 2003

At 7:45 PM -0600 10/24/03, Doug McNutt wrote:

>I'm about to take on a project that involves creating a printed
>circuit board for a USB - probably USB2 - device. I'll be selecting
>chips, power supply switches, and stuff like that. Fortunately I'll
>have help with the driver software on peecees and Macs but I'll have
>to to the assembly coding of the USB device if it's needed.
>
>Anyone know a better place to ask questions?

For hardware and device questions, as well as Widnows driver
questions, the USB Implimenters Forum <http://developers.usb.org> has
a developer message board.

For Mac driver questions, Apple has a USB developer mailing list. You
can find that and lots of other Apple developer lists at
<http://lists.apple.com>.

This is a list for user level questions, not developers.
--
Barry
Barry at netbox.com                       <http://www.netbox.com/barry>