PROBLEMS WITH:KEYSPAN USB ADAPTER AND EPSON STYLUS COLOR 1520

Al alfred at mfx.net
Tue Jul 6 04:31:24 PDT 2004

Hi, Folks.

I can't seem to print to an Epson 1520 using a Keyspan USB adapter model
USA-28X. I'm using OS 9.2.2 on an IMAC (400Mhz DV) and the latest driver
software from Keyspan and Epson. I've tried recommendations from both
vendors but without success. It seems as though the Keyspan software is
doing it's thing where initial contact with the printer appears to take
place, and pages are sent off to the spool as if they were being printed.
But the printer never responds. I've even booted up in BASE-OS and activated
(after restart) the extensions that are specific to Keyspan and Epson  but
without any success. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Al