[MacUSB] Re: PROBLEMS WITH:KEYSPAN USB ADAPTER AND EPSONSTYLUS COLOR 1520

David Norlander daven at tera-research.com
Thu Jul 8 07:45:23 PDT 2004

I got the message as part of the USB list, Unfortunately, I don't have
any help for you.
I have a problem myself trying to get an HP printer connected to a
beige G3 and
also getting an external hard drive connected to a Lombard powerbook
via USB.

Dave
On Wednesday, July 7, 2004, at 07:54 PM, Al wrote:

> Am I missing something here? Are you not part of a "Macintosh USB
> List"?
>
> on 7/7/04 10:41 PM, Frederick Wilkes at agape908 at comcast.net wrote:
>
>> Dear Al,
>> I don't know what you are talking about somehow you either got the
>> wrong email address or someone is trying to defraud you.
>> An irritated recipient
>> On Jul 6, 2004, at 7:31 AM, Al wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Folks.
>>>
>>> I can't seem to print to an Epson 1520 using a Keyspan USB adapter
>>> model
>>> USA-28X. I'm using OS 9.2.2 on an IMAC (400Mhz DV) and the latest