G4 and VV Millennium

james grant tyner jgtt at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 2 18:56:16 PST 2002

Hello to the list.
I'm hopeful there is someone here who knows whether VV Millennium will
run on a G4 800, and if so, should an analog mic/Andrea USB adaptor
input be recognized by the program.
The audio setup appears to function satisfactorily,e.g.,with 'SoundJam',
but the  VV setup process works only through the first audio confirming
phases and then hangs during 'loading'.
It will not be the end of the earth if this old VV is a no go,it would
just be for short term use anyway. I decided to try it out after a
call(Oct) to IBM-CS  per the Jaguar issue.
There was a suggestion to wait a while ,so that a 3.0 fix would be
completed(?)
 Thanks,whatever the news.
Jim Tyner