can anyone help me?

mike vaschka at attbi.com
Thu Dec 26 09:09:34 PST 2002

Can anyone suggest anyplace to solve my problem? I have a iMac with OS
10.1.5, Via Voice for Mac X, and an Olympus DS2000 digital voice
recorder. Olympus provides DSS Player a software program that allows me
to download my voice files from the recorder to my Mac in aiff or dss
formats and play them back.
But I want to import them into Via Voice so that they can be converted
to type. Both Olympus and Sony, and perhaps others, are selling the
digital voice recorders bundled with Via Voice or Dragon Naturally
Speaking. But IBM doesn't support the process and no one at Olympus
seems to have a clue.
How do I get Via Voice to recognize my aiff or dss voice files so they
can be converted to text?
Mike
chaelfi at yahoo.com