[MV] computers for the blind

Pete Lund lundx061 at tc.umn.edu
Tue Dec 31 05:57:46 PST 2002

Jaws is a program that will let you convert everything to voice.
Contact your State Services For the Blind office and they can provide
you with info on all the software that's available. Freedom of Speech
web site just about everything you might need and an 800 number.

http://www.freedomofspeech.com/