[MV] MacSpeech Transcription Offer

Eytan Bercovitch ebercovitch at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 09:39:40 PDT 2003

This offer seems to be too good to be true.  A reasonably accurate
system for moving from recorded speech to text would be a huge
advance for voice recognition solutions for the mac.  There has been
considerable discussion on this list about how this is not yet
possible, except at a level far below what would be acceptable.  So
is this represent a change to that?

Can anyone who has actually used the system described below tell me
(and others) how well it works?