[MV] Re: Ilisten and ViaVoice

David Wehe dkw at umich.edu
Thu Aug 28 11:31:01 PDT 2003

I'm just curious whether anyone has been able to get VV to update the
voice model based upon dictated text.  For some time, when VV says that
it has enough data to update the voice model, and I click OK, VV whirls
for awhile and says it can't do it and stops.  Even when I throw away
the temporary files, and start over, I still haven't had any luck for
months.  Is this still the modus operandi of this program?

David.