[MV] VXI TalkPro Xpress

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Sat Aug 30 18:53:42 PDT 2003

Brian,

Martin, I see that you have the Talk Pro Xpress on sale for $44; I
aleady have the Andrea USB adapter from a previous purchase (QW 1000).
If I am not mistaken the TPX will work well with both VV and iListen,
no?

Currently I use a Andrea NC 7100 that slides all over my head, and
which I understands lacks the gain for iListen.  I have 1.6.2

Could this be a good solution for me?

Patrick's response is on the money. TalkPro Xpress and Andrea Pod are a
great headset combination. You should like the comfort of the TalkPro as
well.

Martin