New Entourage Command Set

Chuck Rogers theChuck at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 17:16:26 PST 2003

Greetings, All!

I guess this is a great day for those of you into using speech commands!

I am pleased to announce CommandSets.com has just released a Command
Set for Microsoft Entourage, bringing to 11 the total number of Mac OS
X compatible Command Sets we have available now.

The Entourage command set has over 120 commands and lets you do things
like check your mail, mark messages unread or read, switch between
various modes (such as Mail, Address Book, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks)
and much more. And, like all our Command Sets, the Entourage set is
available for Mac OS X English Speech Recognition (PlainTalk), ViaVoice
for Mac OS X, or iListen 1.5 or later.

We are also releasing a special bundle of Command Sets for Microsoft
Office X. This bundle has the Entourage set as well as our previously
released sets for Excel, Messenger, PowerPoint, and Word. Best thing is
the bundle is only $59 - over $30 less than the price of the sets if
purchased separately. The Office X bundle adds over 500 commands to
whatever Macintosh speech system you use!

All of our commands use our exclusive Standardized Speech User
Interface (SSUI), which ensures users have a consistent experience when
saying similar commands in different applications. The SSUI is what we
have spent the most time working on over the past few months. Now that
it is done, you will see a lot more sets coming from us.

We also still have the free TextEdit set available. Please stop in at
<http://www.commandsets.com> soon! As always, feel free to email me
with any questions.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers