[MV] ViaVoice vs iListen

Jonathan Greene jonathan.greene at eurorscg.com
Fri Feb 7 04:13:21 PST 2003

I had no idea I was going to open such can of worms...

I think you've raised good points and certainly things I've noticed
even after such short time in iListen. The flexibility though to speak
anywhere with iListen and have it work efficiently is in my opinion a
serious advantage. I'm not a real fan of having to use SpeakPad all the
time. I guess it's good that there's a choice in this voice recognition
environment of ours.