Command Sets for Mac OS X apps

Chuck Rogers theChuck at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 08:27:33 PST 2003

All:

Last night CommandSets.com released eight more Command Sets in a bundle
for Mac OS X. The eight sets add over 200 phrases you can say to
control Address Book, Calculator, iCal, iSync, Preview, QuickTime
Player, Stickies, and TextEdit. (The TextEdit set is still available
for free, btw).

This bundle is only $19, making it one of our best values yet. This
brings our total number of sets to 17 with almost 1000 voice commands.
As always, all of our sets are available for either PlainTalk,
ViaVoice, or iListen. More will be coming soon. If any of you have
applications you would like to see us speech-enable, please let me know
at <chuck at commandsets.com>.

Visit us at <http://www.commandsets.com> for more information.

Best Regards to All,

Chuck Rogers