[MV] PC Immulators for VV

tscheresky tscheresky at micron.com
Fri Feb 14 11:23:47 PST 2003

I and others have tried it.  But I know no one who has been successful in
this endeavor.  You need to much horsepower for voice recognition to be able
to run it through an emulator.  But unless you need hands-free control of
your computer, the Mac voice recognition software will work just fine and
save you from the horrors of the PC.  :-)