Mic *is* connected!

Bill White billwhite at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 08:43:27 PST 2003

ViaVoice stopped working for me months ago, and when the ViaVoice (10.2.2)
Update came around awhile back I figured I'd try again. Even after the
update, though, I still got the old error message that "It appears that your
microphone might not be connected."

This morning I figured I'd try again, and started by completely uninstalling
VV, using both the Uninstaller and then finding any residual items and
trashing them. Then cleanly reinstalled and updated the app. And I still get
"It appears that your microphone might not be connected."

I've tried unplugging and plugging it back in, restarting, re-launching the
SetupAssistant. Nothing.

Thanks!

Bill

FWIW: TiBook G4/500, 768 MB RAM, OS X 10.2.3