[MV] Recently released ViaVoice update

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Mon Jan 27 08:01:57 PST 2003

 I remember having the exact same problem with 3.0  after I had added
extensive favorites to explorer.  At the time,  I simply deleted most of the
favorites to solve the problem.  I would be very interested in finding out
exactly what you mean by:

> I was able to resolve the problem by moving the
> VVIEControler file, which was the same fix that worked in the original 3.0
> release.

Q: VVIEControler : 1 -  where is it now? 2-  where should I put it?

Q:  are you speaking also about the 3.02 upgrade -  or is there yet a newer
one beyond that...

Q:  I believe I installed the 3.02 upgrade  a while back, however the was
never sure if it worked correctly because VV  still said 3.0  upon
completion.  Has anybody found a way to see whether this was installed
correctly or not?

Q:  In addition, has anybody found that 3.02 upgrade works any better than
3.0 ? If so, what was fixed/modified?

 Thanks for any input - RevDave

--
RevDave