[MV] Re: Recently released ViaVoice update

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Tue Jan 28 09:08:13 PST 2003

 I just installed will was supposed to beat the ViaVoice 3.0.2  update but
when I checked the about SpeakPad it said it was a update version 3.0.1 not
3.0.2...   I  got this  update from version tracker.com

... also the voice center still says 3.0.

Any ideas why this would have happened?  How would I get 3. 0.2?

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]