[MV] Need help (forgot subject on previous message)

kaimanl at comcast.net kaimanl at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 15:22:12 PDT 2003

Jim,

I am trying to rev up my G3 PowerBook to take dictation in the ER.  With the
latest version from iListen, I thought I'd compare the two on the fly but the
lack of medical vocabulary for iListen has been problematic as you've noted.  I
emailed MacSpeech to ask if iListen could somehow incorporate the medical
vocabulary from VV's CD.  I've not received a response.

If anyone on this listserve knows the answer, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Kai-Man