[MV] USB hubs

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 11:39:10 PDT 2003

On 7/7/03 3:16 PM, "Camner" <camner at iname.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation about a good USB hub to use with ViaVoice
> or iListen? I know that most seem to recommend plugging the microphone
> directly into the computer, but because I use a Palm, this presents a
> problem. The Palm simply won't sync unless the cradle is plugged directly
> into the computer, which means that I must use a hub for the microphone.

I've heard good things in general about the powered hubs from Dr. Bott. You
might even be able to get the Palm to sync. They seem to handle finicky
devices better. Whether or not you could connect a Mic to them for use with
speech recognition and have it work well enough I don't know.
--
T. Patrick Henebry
tphenebry at comcast.net