[MV] Reinstalling ViaVoice

Brian Farley pwi at vzpacifica.net
Mon Jul 14 15:55:20 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 01:09 am, Domains4Days.com wrote:

> My ViaVoice 3.0 is an upgrade disk. Also, I am using it with only one
> CD
> reader drive.

I "upgraded" with the VV 3.0 CD without having to download the updater.
  Camner's solution may work for you.

But tell me, is 2.03 already installed, or did you uninstall?  The
purpose of the 2.03 CD I would gather is to ensure you have a valid
copy of VV to upgrade.

Other problems I encountered (which should not affect you) is my local
time was not set for a US time zone (I live in on Saipan--across the
dateline). After changing it, instllation went smoothly.

Brian