[MV] Re: Reinstalling ViaVoice 3.0

Camner camner at iname.com
Tue Jul 15 11:00:11 PDT 2003

Here's something else you might try...

Use disk copy (New Image from Folder or Volume) to create a disk image of
the VV 3.0 upgrade disk.  Then mount the volume and run it from the virtual
disk on your desktop.  (Eject the CD first!).  Then, just maybe, the disk
swapping problem won't happen...

I haven't done it, but you can give it a whirl.

Robert