[MV] Directional microphones

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Mon Jul 28 05:05:08 PDT 2003

David,

1.	Is a directional mike better, the same or not as good as a
headset mike?  I am using an Andrea USB NC-7100 headset mike with VV
for OS X.

2.	If better or the same, what is the best brand?  The one
available in New Zealand is Telex M-560 USB.

No array/directional microphone I know of will work as well as your headset.
The Sennheiser ME65/K6 will work at distances up to 24" as accurately as a
good headset, but the cost is about $600.00. We supply these mostly to
people with disabilities who cannot put on or take off a headset microphone.

Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
See us at: http://www.emicrophones.com/index.asp