[MV] Re: VV - US v UK version

David Tompkins tompkins at iprohome.co.nz
Mon Jun 2 13:51:14 PDT 2003

>By now you will have seen the news release on the latest version of
>iListen. I've been privileged to be part of the beta testing team
>and this is a major step forward in speech recognition technology.
>The UK version will be released soon and I would highly recommend
>that you consider it before making your purchase. Aside from working
>diectly with most applications, iListen also has much improved
>correction modes and customizable features. I can't believe the
>strides that have been made with this update.
>www.macspeech.com

Thank you for that suggestion.  I started with VV, but had problems
with it, then switched to iListen, but found that unsatisfactory,
particularly with correcting, so decided to go back to VV and try it
again.  In view of your comments, I will try iListen again, when the
UK English version is available.

With the UK version, will I need to create a new voice profile?  I suspect so.

David Tompkins