VV upgrade

David Tompkins tompkins at iprohome.co.nz
Wed Jun 4 15:06:31 PDT 2003

	I have been struggling for days to upgrade from the Enhanced
Edition to OS X with IBM ViaVoice 3.0 Upgrade using British English
without success.

	I have gone into the Language System Preferences, put British
English at the top of the list and restarted.  I then click on
install, it tells me to insert the EE CD, which I do, and it comes up
with an Open Window.  I can go no further.

	I can install it using US English.

	The Read Me says that it will only install with US English,
but the VV Help tell me that I should be able to install with British
English.

	The version of the upgrade that I have was issued on 1
November 2001.  I am wondering if there is a newer version.  The IBM
web page doesn't help.

	While I am talking of my woes, I have also been trying to
download the 1.6 upgrade of iListen with a total lack of success.  I
can't get a connection.  I wonder if iListen's web page is out of
action.

	Advice will be much appreciated.

--
David Tompkins