[MV] Re: iListen v1.6 setup

Michael Gherrity mike at gherrity.org
Sat Jun 7 22:06:27 PDT 2003

Hi,
I appreciate the effort you all have spent in answering my question.
It appears that the consensus is that the problem is with my USB hub.
An issue is that the G4 tower that I have has only two USB ports.  I
currently have one connected to the hub and the other to my keyboard.
The sound pod is connected to the hub.  I have a printer and my wife
uses a digital camera.  I have connected the hub to the keyboard and
then connected the sound pod to the G4 but this arrangement strangely
does not work (both the printer and camera no longer work).

So now my question is, should I get a different hub? Or perhaps connect
the hub to the G4 and the keyboard to the hub? Or ...?

	mike

ps.  I have
G4 933 Mhz, 1 GB Ram
Jaguar Mac OS X 10.2.6