[MV] Re: iListen v1.6 setup

Brian Farley pwi at vzpacifica.net
Sat Jun 7 23:04:40 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 03:06 pm, Michael Gherrity wrote:

> The sound pod is connected to the hub.  I have a printer and my wife
> uses a digital camera.  I have connected the hub to the keyboard and
> then connected the sound pod to the G4 but this arrangement strangely
> does not work (both the printer and camera no longer work).

There are hubs and hubs. A key element is if the hub is powered or not.

I have a G3 with two USB ports.  I have one direct to the headset, and
one to the hub, which supports a printer, scanner, Imation floppy, and
a keyboard--off of which run my mouse, and other USB printer.

I use Via Voice and iListen with the Andrea and Andrea pod.  Recogition
for iListen not as good as for VV.

Brian
--
OS 10.2.6