[MV] PowerBook G3 and ViaVoice OSX problems

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 22:57:58 PDT 2003

>I have a PowerBook G3 with a 400 MHz processor and 320 MB of RAM. I
>am able to run ViaVoice in OS 9.2.2  but not in OS X (10.2.6). I have the
>latest upgrade for ViaVoice in OS X (10.2.2)

Question, Do you still have the version for 9.2.2 installed? This is
a long shot but I'm betting you cannot have ViaVoice Enhanced for
9.2.2 and ViaVoice for Mac OS X on the same machine.

Also, keep in mind the uninstaller for ViaVoice *does not* remove all
the files. You still have to remove some manually.