[MV] Re: ViaVoice vs. iListen

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Tue Jun 17 05:19:53 PDT 2003

The last time I looked - a few versions ago - iListen -  was highly
cumbersome at best, at one basic thing - the ability to correct your speech
after the initial training session.  This of course is a very needed
feature.

For this reason - I highly prefer ViaVoice.  Using version 3.x -  with
Jaguar 10.2.x works very well ( as it takes advantage of the Altivec
velocity engine).  Of course, like most software there's lots of bugs - but
for me, the advantages far outweigh them.

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]