[MV] Re: How much RAM?

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 20 17:16:38 PDT 2003

Phil

Jaguar is pretty good now but if I thought 10.3 was emmintent I would
give them a month or two.  But Jag is a great system in general.

As for the Ram question - Ram is so cheap now just put your 1.5 or 2
gig into the computer for $200 and call it a day.  I would never buy
new ram smaller than 512, but used 128 or 256 chips are really not much
now. I just sold a 128 PC100 SDRAM from my G4 Cube for about $16 on the
swap list and I have seen 256 for $25.  There is Ram listed often and
sometimes 512 ($55 last I saw) but I think you can still get brand new
512 for around $50 - $60 each.

jj