[MV] Re: How much RAM?

David Tompkins tompkins at iprohome.co.nz
Fri Jun 20 14:26:36 PDT 2003

I have bought iListen, but I can't make it work.  Have the latest
update.  When I try to dictate, I get a series of words unrelated to
what I have said, with the odd word I have said interspersed.  Must
be something wrong with my set up.  I gave up, and decided to try
ViaVoice instead.

David Tompkins

I would say, the more RAM, the better, but I sometimes wonder if it's
possible to satisfy VV's appetite for memory. iListen from MacSpeech,
on the other hand, is very economical with system resources,
including memory. It might be cheaper to buy iListen than try to
satisfy VV in the RAM  department