[MV] Re: I Can't Re-Install VIAVOICE 3.0!

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Mon Jun 23 11:45:38 PDT 2003

On 6/23/03 8:54 AM, "Camner" <camner at iname.com> wrote:

> I never had this level of problems with VV, but when I installed Jaguar
> (replacing a 10.1.x system with VV), and installed VV freshly immediately
> afterwards, VV got smoother.  Just fewer "glitches".
>
> Robert

I'll second (third, forth???) this.  I recently lost my HD and had to
replace it.  Though I did have a back up I had to reinstall the applications
and just to see I recreated my VV voice model (yes read all the stories
again...)

I'm not sure that all that was necessary but in the end VV works much
better.  Even the sudden brain death seems to happen less often.  (But do
remember that everything including the OS is reinstalled so there may be
things outside of VV that were fixed too).

Frank

--
Frank Flynn
Poet, Artist & Mystic