[MV] Re: iListen v1.6 setup

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Sat Jun 28 05:04:03 PDT 2003

Mike,

I have noticed better accuracy but I don't know whether that is due to my
getting better at talking to a speech recognition program or to bypassing
the USB hub and connecting directly to the G4.

Your improved accuracy is probably due to both. For any speech recognition
software to work well you first must have good solid sound input from the
microphone through the soundcard/USB soundcard. Once you have good sound
input you must train system and you must train yourself. The more you use
speech recognition software the more you understand how the system wants you
to enunciate words in order for them to be recognized.

Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.eMicrophones.com/index.asp
See, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy for the Mac" at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/docDetails.asp?DocumentID=39