PR: MacSpeech Announces iChat ScriptPak

Donald MacCormick donald.maccormick at macspeech.com
Thu May 8 16:16:11 PDT 2003

All:

We've added another ScriptPak to our line of Mac OS X add-ons for iListen.
If you use iChat, you can now talk over the internet hands free!

Regards to all,

Donald

*****

MacSpeech Announces iChat ScriptPak

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Salem, NH, May 8th, 2003 - MacSpeech, Inc., the Speech Recognition authority
for the Mac, today announced the release of it's iChat ScriptPak.

"This is a great addition to our range of add-ons for iListen,", said
MacSpeech¹s Donald MacCormick. ³Now for the first time you can talk over the
Internet using iListen, and experience hands free online chat!"

The iChat ScriptPak simplifies your online chat experience, adds over 60
voice commands to iListen, and allows voice control of common functions and
Menus within iChat.

The iChat ScriptPak is available from MacSpeech for $10.00.

MacSpeech is a Mac-only company dedicated to producing the finest Speech
products for the Macintosh since 1998. More information about MacSpeech can
be found at the company's web site at http://www.macspeech.com.

###

Donald MacCormick
MacSpeech, Inc.