[MV] Re: Dictation Only VV?

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at comcast.net
Wed May 14 19:40:04 PDT 2003

>Thanks, I did this and VV is now opening, I will next install the
>update ( I thought I already did) and see how it works.

You're welcome. Keep in mind that a) the update must be installed
when ViaVoice is NOT running and b) the update does not change the
version number you see in the splash screen.

One other thing *if* you have used ViaVoice extensively under Jaguar
without the update (from what you say you have not done this but
there may be others on the list who have) and still have accuracy
problems a day or so after installing the update then its worth
creating a new voice profile.  What has happened in this case is the
audio problems have corrupted the profile.